Thanks for helping with Riviera’s worship service. Here are some tips – though probably incomplete – on how to shoot a short video, and send it to Walter or Robertson for inclusion in the worship service. Your input is welcome to improve this page.
- Find a good spot with low background noise and bright light.
- Using your camera phone held horizontally, shoot a video with a moment of quiet before you begin. If the video is a prayer or introduction, please say it in the video. You might need to turn off a fan or air conditioner to get real quiet.
- Hold the camera horizontally (“landscape” style). Keep close enough to the camera that your voice is clear and loud.
- Please don’t add any background music.
- Create a folder on your iCloud drive.
- Add Robertson to that folder by clicking Share to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your video file to that folder so Robertson can fetch it.
- Tap on the video you would like to share.
- Tap on the Share icon just below your video
- Swipe to the right until you see the Google Drive icon and tap on it.
- Tap on the little audience of a few people to choose SHARED FOLDERS and inside that you’ll find a RPC VIDEOS folder.
SENDING (other ways)
Facebook Messenger is surprisingly easy to use for sending video. My ID is Facebook.com/robertsonadams
Hightail.com, Dropbox.com and WeTransfer.com are all good ways to send large files for free.